Symantec Corp was one of the world’s largest cybersecurity and software companies by the early 2010s. The Asia Pacific enterprise marketing team wanted to run a campaign to boost awareness of its data centre storage management product.
With the “Limitless Data Centre” campaign, they wanted to provide customers with a clear understanding of how new Storage Foundation 6.1 could boost data centre performance, storage agility, and business continuity with flash technology.
Major components of this campaign include:
- A microsite that guides customers in the deployment of flash during their next data centre upgrade
- An infographic detailing where flash can be applied in the data centre (and why)
- A series of e-Guides to build interest and leads
- Launch and reminder emails, as well as banner placement on Symantec.com
- Placement in internal communications as well as partner communications, to build awareness